When visiting, please respect social distancing measures, wear a face mask unless exempt and share your details for track and trace so that we can continue to keep our staff and customers safe. Thank you so much for your continued support.
Please read the following information before making a reservation.
- If you do not see your preferred time slot on your chosen day, this means that we are fully booked.
- A booking slot for Coffee and Cake lasts for 1 hour. Unfortunately, this is not suitable for savoury food or an Afternoon Tea experience.
- Please book for the number of seats you require, including high chairs.
- If you require a table for 8 or more, please email us at email@example.com to check availability.
- In line with current government legislation the maximum length of stay is 2 hours
- We have conducted a dedicate risk assessment to operate during the coronavirus pandemic and are confident of providing a safe dining environment for our customers and staff.
- Please remain patient with our staff and allow extra time for your food to be prepared while we ensure a safe dining environment.
- If you have any special requests or dietary requirements, please check that we can accommodate this by contacting us prior to your booking. We are currently able to offer made-without or vegan Afternoon Tea with 48 hours notice.
- If you need to update or change your booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note we require card details for all Beforenoon Tea and Afternoon Tea bookings to secure the table in the event of the party not showing up without informing us. In this instance, we will charge the card £5 per head.