Book Online at Mimi's Corstorphine
Please read the following information before making a reservation.
- If you do not see your preferred time slot on your chosen day unfortunately this means we are fully booked.
- If you are only offered a booking for coffee and cake this is because the only available time slot is for 1 hour. Unfortunately this is not suitable for savoury food.
- In line with current government guidance the maximum booking size is 6 people from up to 3 households
- If you require extra seats for children under 12. You must email us at email@example.com to check availability. If you arrive with more than 6 people, we will be unable to accommodate your table.
- Please book for the number of seats you require, including high chairs.
- In line with current government legislation the maximum length of stay is 2 hours
- We have conducted a dedicate risk assessment to operate during the coronavirus pandemic and are confident of providing a safe dining environment for our customers and staff.
- Please remain patient with our staff and allow extra time for your food to be prepared while we ensure a safe dining environment
- If you have any custom requests or dietary requirements, please check that we can accommodate this by contacting us prior to your booking. Please note we are not currently able to offer Vegan or Made Without Gluten Afternoon Teas.
- If you need to update or change your booking please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note our phone lines are incredibly busy just now and we are not always able to answer.
- Please note we take card details for all afternoon tea bookings to secure the table in the event of the party not showing up without informing us. In this instance, we will charge the card £5 per person.