Book Online at Mimi's Leith
Please read the following information before making a reservation.
- If you do not see your preferred time slot on your chosen day unfortunately this means we are fully booked.
- If you are only offered a booking for coffee and cake this is because the only available time slot is for 1 hour. Unfortunately this is not suitable for savoury food.
- Our maximum booking size is 6 people excluding children under 12. If you arrive with more than 8 people, we will be unable to accommodate your table. Please book for the number of seats you require, including high chairs.
- We have conducted a dedicate risk assessment to operate during the coronavirus pandemic and are confident of providing a safe dining environment for our customers and staff.
- Please remain patient with our staff and allow extra time for your food to be prepared while we ensure a safe dining environment
- If you have any custom requests or dietary requirements, please check that we can accommodate this by contacting us prior to your booking. Please note we are not currently able to offer Vegan or Made Without Gluten Afternoon Teas.
- If you need to update or change your booking please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note our phone lines are incredibly busy just now and we are not always able to answer.
- Please note we take card details from afternoon tea bookings of any size and in addition all bookings of 6 or more people. This is just to secure your table and then event of you not showing up to your table without informing us we will charge your card £5 per person. We have had to make this change due to a lot of parties not showing up.