What is Included?
- Your wedding cake
- Seasonal berries and shortbread decoration
- A personalised wedding consultation and tasting for up to 3 people
- Delivery to Post Codes EH1-EH17 and EH21
- Wedding Day Cake Set Up
- Stand Hire
- Stand Collection from your Venue
What's not included
- Cake flowers (however we can add these for free if you can arrange for your flourist to leave some aside for your cake)
- Cake topper
- Table decorations and stationary
Once you have placed your order we will be in touch with you to arrange a wedding cake consultation at a suitable date and time.
At the cake consultation we will prepare a victoria sponge to taste so you can confirm you are happy with the flavour. We will also confirm the finer details, including what decoration you want on your cake as well as any dietary or additional requirements.
Finally we will ensure we have all the information surrounding your big day and the team behind it!
Still got a question?
Take a peep at our wedding FAQ's
Ask the bakers direct, using our Contact Form and selecting Wedding Enquries
- Allergens contained in this product are highlighted (X)
- Eggs X
- Milk X
- Cereals X
- Sesame Seeds
- Sulphur Dioxide
- This cake only directly contains the allergens highlighted above. However it should be noted that other allergens are used within the bakery and while we take every precaution to avoid cross contamination we cannot guarantee this product is allergen free.
- This product is suitable for vegetarians
- If you require any further allergen advice please contact using our contact form