Baking with Mimi... Apple and Blueberry Pancakes
Whether it's breakfast in bed, lunch or a snack, pancakes are bound to go down a treat with everyone! Make sure to tag us with your pancake pics with #bakingwithmimi
Love, Gillian x
Apple and Blueberry Pancakes
135g Plain flour
1tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
2tbsp Caster sugar
2tbsp Butter (melted)
4 Apples (peeled and sliced)
100g Brown sugar
Pinch of Cinnamon
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar into a large mixing bowl. In a separate jug, whisk together the egg and milk before adding in the melted butter.
- Add the liquid to the mix and beat until the mix is smooth.
- Heat a non stick pan and add a knob of butter, once melted add a ladle of the mix to the pan. Once the pancake starts to bubble on top, flip the pancake. Cook until golden brown and the pancake has risen slightly.
- For the topping melt the butter over a medium heat. Once the butter has melted add in the brown sugar, leave to melt, whilst stirring and adding cinnamon.
- Add in the apples, toss until soft and leave to cook for a minute before removing.
- Stack your pancakes, pour the sauce and apples over and top with blueberries.
Leave a Reply